Interest Rate

I ordered a premium cover for my 2016 38 ft.RV toy hauler.

10/21/2015, They took the $ out (credit card). I still have not gotten my cover, it was not cheap close to 600. Sad how no body gives a *** anymore or when they promise and take the $. I wonder where the owner is or does he give a ***?

I wonder who will read this complaint, God knows I have been patient. I wish the owner would read this and fix Camp-worlds *** ordering. Min. email me and say sorry for the lateness " I know we said this but....

today is 12/15/2015 and I still don't have what I ordered but its paid for.PLEASE HELP OUT OWNER with 84923 Elements 5th Wheel Premium All Climate RV Cover, 37'1"-40'Web Reference Number: 15809455

FRUSTRATED BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT PATIENT.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of elements 5th wheel premium all climate rv cover from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was read my entry and on line ordering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Having the exact same issues.First email said just wait, and oh, factory direct 4-6 weeks.

Email at 52 days and now they tell me it is a back ordered cover.

Come on!They have had my $400 plus for 52 days and I have no cover.