1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I would NEVER buy another camper from Camping World. My husband and I bought our first camper from Camping World in Ashville.

We first went to Marion NC. Bob is the manager for both location. We made at least 5 trips to Marion from Spartanburg SC. We didn’t find exactly what we wanted.

The salesman and the manager Bob made the decision to have a camper brought from another state. We didn’t know they were doing this. They called us and we went to see the camper. Again it wasn’t what we wanted.

We had given them a $500.00 deposit one one we saw early on the hunt for a camper. Bob got angry because we didn’t buy the one they brought in from another state that he deposited our $500.00 check. The scary part of this story, I found out about this when I was paying some bills online. We contacted them.

They wouldn’t give it back to us. We contacted Corporate Camping World and they made Bob give us the money back. They meet my husband in front of the door and wouldn’t let him in the store. So we went to the store in Asheville not knowing Bob managed that store as well.

We bought a camper. Salesman Matt was nice. Then we got to the Finance Dept and that is when we should have run out the door. His name is Adam F.

HE IS AWEFUL!. DO NOT TRUST him. Adam never returns call, Adam never returns emails. We found a better interest rate through State Farm’s, we we wanted to cancel the gap insurance.

Camping World became pissed off and that is when everything went to ....... we signed the cancelation form and gave it to Adam to fax to Safe Guard. A month later we called Adam, and of course we never received a return call. My wife got in touch with Safe Guard and sent the cancelation form directly to them.

A week later Safe Guard sent the instructions to Camping World in Asheville so they could process. Another month went by and many phone calls to Camping World asking where our refund was. It wasn’t just few dollars. It was $1500.00.

We had to get in touch with Corporate at Camping World again. We never heard from Corporate again. In was another couple of weeks before receding our refund. 3 months in took and 17 calls to Camping World.

My husband and I made the decision to cancel our extended insurance which we had through Camping World. We had another insurance to cover the tires. So my husband drove back to Ashville to meet with Adam to sign the cancelation form for both. Adam was supposed to fax to Safe Guard.

A month later we find out Adam again never faxed the papers. We have called 5 times now, with no response from anyone. My husband and could have easily obtained an Attorney, but we are not like that. I work with Attorney every day.

We are honest hard working people who worked for 15 years to buy this camper and this is the way we are treated. Once we get this next next refund, we will NEVER buy another thing from Camping World. They saw talk with Corporate. I can tell you Corporate isn’t anymore responsive as the manager.

Camping World will be nice until you sign on the dotted line. After that you do not matter at all. DO NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD. Once they get your money you will never get i5 back.

I will be reporting this to the Better Business Buriel.

PLEASE. DO BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Keystone camper and salesman matt, Keystone camper.

I didn't like: Adam f finance employee, Finance adam f.

Comments