My husband and I wanted to trade in our 5th wheel and get a class c morter home. The first red flag was when we got there on a Saturday we wanted to talk to one of the sales guys about doing this and the lady that works by the door told us we are to busy come back another day.

WTH!! So we waited and finally got a sales person to help us an hour later. So then we picked out the class c morter home we liked and then they did the financing and OMG!! They tried screwing us big time on this.

It was a coachman frellander 2011 going for 47-48 grand. They came back with our financeing saying with our trade in our monthly payments would be 6-7 hundered a month. We where in shock and said no. Then the guy looks at us and said well May be this is not the one for u.

OMG!! I wanted to walk right out if there. We have never ever had any kind of issues like this before. Then we looked at a cheaper one and still got nothing but a run around with them again.

We told them the monthly amount we wanted to stick with. Then they come back with a higher amount. Finally we thought about it and dicided to do it. We where supposed to pick up and drop off our 5th wheel on a Friday.

They had apsalutley nothing ready NOTHING.. thank God I called that Thursday to find out what bank will be doing this so I could have the info for our insurance company. They would never return our phone calls when they told us they would. So then that Thursday the day before we where supposed to pick up the morter home.

They called us finally back with a higher price again. So we said no. That night at 7pm we get a call from the financing guy saying he was going to go through the financing again and would call us back in the morning at 10am we never ever got a call back from them. We have had 4 campers and not once did we ever have such bull----!!

Like this EVER!! We went some where else and got a 2015 class c morter home with two slid outs and more for less then half the price for monthly payments. We recamend to everyone NOT to go here.. They are the HARRIBLE..

and 100% scams there.. We will never go there again.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Trade-in.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 24.

Comments