2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

When I needed a replacement topper for my slide out, I turned to Camping World thinking they were the best choice!I brought my motor home to them so they would be able to order the correct part.

About two weeks later (8/16/17) they installed the part and I noticed it was different than the original, but thinking they knew what they were doing, I let it go. On my first outing with the new topper in place (Columbus Day weekend), I found that the topper collected copious amounts of water, making it impossible to bring in the slide without first getting up on the roof and brooming off the water! Camping world was reluctant, but did let me bring it in for an attempted re-install on 10/17/17. After 10 days, I finally got my motorhome back, HOWEVER, the problem with the water collection is still occurring.

Of course, the service department and the Parts and Service Director will not acknowledge my phone calls or answer my emails!!!Looks like I am out $700 and still need to purchase a replacement that actually does the job.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and lack of follow up.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Still no resolution from Camping world. Complaints sent to BBB and NY Attorney General for resolution!