Update by user Jun 01, 2012

Camping World did nothing but make excuses.Took unit to a shop in Franklin NC,the owner looked at roof and patch job,said he could not believe the bad workmanship.The patch was not sealed around the edges properly and the roof was full of pin holes.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2012

I took my rv to Camping World in Spartanburg SC for a complete roof service and outside detail.I left the camper so they could the work.They called in about 1 week and said the work was complete.I went back to get it (app.70 miles),when I got there,I went in to pay the bill,they told me where my unit was parked.I went to get it,the work I paid for was not finished.I talked to service manager,he said they would finish the work and bring the unit home.When they washed and waxed the unit,they took off some of the paint during buffing and used something during washing that took off paint in streaks. A couple months later I noticed a leak inside.Took it back they patched a hole they didn't find the first time I was charged for this.Now less than a year later i am having to have the roof and rotted framing replaced,cost app.$5500.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

crosendaul
Buckeye, Arizona, United States #801427

That is the name of the game for camping world. They just don't care.

Join another mad consumer.Spartaning Camping

World does bad workmanship and does nothing but tell you about warranties on thier workmanship.

My roof replace was bad from the start. It has been bubbling up form the start. They say it is normal. Today as I wash the roof and check for cracked sealent or anything wrong it look a mess with bubbling.

I have called the home office and get the same thing.

I will "never" buy anything from Camping World ever again or bring my rig in for service.Take it elswere.