went to the camping world in hendersonville nc to buy a 5th wheel to gooseneck hitch for my 5th wheel camper that we were buying after we had called and told the guy exactly what kind of camper we were buying and what kind of truck we had.after picking up the camper when we made turns the corners of the bed scraped the front of the camper resulting in damage.

we took the truck and the camper straight to camping world where the man came outside and looked and told us we had to special order and different adapter. had to shell out more money, wait for it to arrive, took back the old one. then they said because it was more than $400 that corperate would have to issue a check even though i paid in cold hard cash. take the new adapter home try it and guess what it doesnt work.

take it back the guy tells us we need a higher ball. i get the ball go home and guess what still want even close. take the adapter back again and get a differnt one. by the way i live about an hour from the nearest camping world.

called corperate to ask where my check is, the lady at the store siad 10-14 days. the lady at corperate said to give it 4 to 6 weeks. this is all so much bull ***. becuase of them i cannot pay my bills because they have my bill money.

i hate camping *** (world) every time i go in there it takes atleast an hour, the time i got the taller ball i was in there for 2.5 hours with a 3 year old in tow.

i would not recomend using camping world i would recommend using thom johnson camping in marion nc.even though i havent used them yet they are family owned and operated so hopefully they care more about customer satisfaction that the big corperate camping world does.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

High Point, North Carolina, United States #765756

I was looking to buy RV not after reading all these atrocious business dealings with RV dealers I will get time shares my husband will than kazoo of you!