I asked a parts tech about interior Led lights for my RV.He sold me on them and told me the price posted.

When I got to the cashier, she asked if I was a member, I said no, she then went into a pressure sales pitch about purchasing 1 of 2 programs , finally convinced her just sell me the bulbs. Got to my vehicle and discovered I was overcharged, went back and was told to just wait until all other customers were handled. Waited 20 minutes, ignored me, finally went to the Parts person and he took posted sticker to a cashier and to take care of. Waited again for customers, then she left with my sales slip and price, never came back, finally another cashier replaced her after 20 minutes.

Finally repeated what happened then returned overcharge acting very rude. This happened in Mesa store. 8 to 10 employees standing around but no one offered or asked to help. The were not concerned and very rude.

Other customers commented how rude the cashiers were and need training or?Need to curb the sales pitch on Good Sam detracts from why they are there!!!!

Review about: Camping World Cashier.

Comments

This is still going on,they are the worst and never ever are open to maybe they are wrong!!!

All camping world employees are under tremendous pressure to sell BAD SAM membership.

Everybody, STAY AWAY FROM CAMPING WORLD....