Byron, Georgia

June 14, Byron, Ga.CW.

Took my Class A in for Double slide preventive mx advertised for $134.99. I discussed with the service rep that I had an issue with the main slide sticking at the top. I thought it maybe the topper. She said they would look at it.

Got a call later in the morning and they said nothing was wrong with my slides and the RV must be perfectly level. I said OK and go ahead and do the MX which consisted of lubing. When I got the call to say it was ready, the Bill was over $300. I asked why the bill was double, she said they had to charge for additional lube and 1 hr.

of diagnostics. As you all know the sign says it includes the lube and also it doesn't take an hour to operate levelers and hit a switch to operate a slide. I asked for the Mgr and finally after some discussion they took off $100 which still equated to $216. When they brought my RV around it had greasy hand prints on the door and luggage compartment doors.

Mine is white! Do you think there was anyone around to complain to, no they had left! 2d, my toilet was leaking from the water valve assy. I did a search for the Part # and I found it on most websites for $30 including Amazon.

However CW had an internet sale for $21. I called the Byron store to see if they had the part, which they did. The price on the shelf was $45. I told the lady on the phone about the sale price on CW website, she said that was internet price only!

After arguing with her, she said to bring the sale ad and she would stand by the price, which they did. Why all the headaches CW, do you want a good reputation for doing what's right or are you out there to rip everyone off! Also, look at your LED bulbs $70 for 6. I bought 6 on Ebay for 12.99 free shipping.

They all come from China. Good Luck Good Sam's members. Our super CW doesn't even have a dump as they so advertise.

Be Aware.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832874

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

GoodSamCareTeam

We would like help in this matter.

Mark