2.5

My wife and I were on vacation in Ocala,fl , at a campground adjacent to the Camper World dealership. Having a very small camping trailer we decided to stop in the dealership to look at new units.

We found a 2016 Pioneer RK280 that was exactly what we wanted,hence the deal began. The unit price quoted was $28,950.We requested $10,000 trade in allowence for our 2013 Nomad 196. The deal was made and My wife and self returned home supposed Happy Campers. Well not having a way to comparison shop when in Florida  all was well until I got home and was then able to look online at numerous other Camping World dealers and finding the very same Camper with the very same options listed for $ 21,995.

I proceeded to contact several of the other Dealers in reference to the unit, and was told their unit was in stock and available for $21,995,and in one instance was offered a sight unseen deal of $15,000 difference with my unit in trade. In short I was overcharged approx $9,000, almost the exsct price of the options which were included in all other Camping World dealer prices of $21995. out and out robbed and we never saw the GUN...

Beware of Camping World , they will not even return my attemps to contact. They Know they robbed an Elderly couple and are apparently proud of their SHADY dealing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Inventory.

Comments

Take some responsibility for your purchase. Your an adult and agreed to the price. That's on you

Typical of their sales practice. Offered us the 2100.00 dollar warranty deal that carries a 250.00 dollar deductible.

After negotions the deal was made from 2100.00 to 80.00 and a 100.00 dollar deductible.

They pass you from person to person if you tell them no thankyou. Flat out liers.