July 26 '17 My Wife & I are newbies when it comes to RV's & RVing.We are seriously considering a lifestyle change to include some traveling.

After doing a lot of searching on the internet we decided to take a day & make a trip from the Green Bay WI area down to Camper World in Saukville & Deforest, WI to see them first hand. The following is our experiences at both locations. At both location the salesperson were not very informed with the units on the lot. To start off, I have never written or posted a review before.

Saukville. WI Upon our arrival we met a salesperson and told him we were interested viewing & more info on Class C RV's. We did view 5-6 units ranging in price from $70k-$100k+. Each unit we viewed had some serious issues ranging from holes in interior doors, scratches in walls, doors not opening & closing properly, Steps not extending, electrical equip missing & one even had a lug nut on the front wheel missing.

Needless to say this is very discouraging to see this on new units. When I mentioned it to the salesperson they said that people steal & wreck things all the time. I said that a little security might be needed & that it's not very re-assuring from the customer's point of view. To that I was told everything would be taken care of when purchased.....(Kinda late, don't you think?

You only get one chance to make the first impression) Deforest, WI Pretty much the same experience as Saukville, although the units were in better condition. The main issues here was that the salesperson didn't know how to work the options on the different units. In one unit, that was $100K+, they couldn't extend the slides, turn on electrical, or extend the steps. In another, it had LED lighting cord hanging from the ceiling, Needless to say, our first experience with RVing & especially Camping World was NOT good.

I would assume that a company this size & the reputation of it's CEO Marcus Lemonis, would be, at least, be trying to put it's best foot forward.

I have a pretty bad taste in my mouth now, so if & when we buy our first RV it probably won't be with either of these locations.Mike & Gina Wildenberg

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1356849

Just had a scuffle with camping world in Deforest Wisconsin and I won getting new camper and pisst off manager Do Not Buy From Camping World hopefully you found a different company to buy from still not done with this war with them GB