Featured Not resolved

Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire.I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks for what they said would only take 2 weeks) and was told it was ready.

I told them it would be a few days before we could pick it up and they said for us to call ahead of time so they could pull it out. I just happened to drive past camping world on Saturday November 14 and saw my camper was out in the parking lot, not locked or secured, mind you we had yet to call them about pick up. We went in that day, and discovered that not all the requested work had been done, and we told them we'd come back later in the week. They said they noticed Monday November 16 that the camper was no longer there.

They didn't call us or investigate where it was and why it was missing. We owed them $300 for the work they actually DID do, but they didn't call us to see if we had picked it up without paying them. We went in today November 21 only to discover that not one person there knew where the camper was. A $25,000 camper missing.

All our camping gear was inside, linens, a tv, dvd's fishing gear, chairs, life jackets, you name it, if it was used for camping it was in there.We were told by the service manager that we needed to take care of it through our insurance that it wasn't their problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mylilblt stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of responsibility and negligence. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "negligence and terrible customer service" of camping world manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40000. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1187128

If you buy a camper from C.W.and you pay big money and they leave your camper open so other people can walk through it and steal things out of it, what are they thinking.

I saw a $175 thousand dollar motor home open with a sold sign on it and people were walking thru it and they didn't care to lock it and secure the keys?

I hope that when they get off of work and get home and find someone sitting in there home it's ok with them?This company has so many people pissed off why do people still go back and get ripped off have these a...holes.

#1162090

Did this ever get resolved? We were yesterday that our camper had been stolen from a Camping World parking lot.

to Anonymous #1162105

Yes I did, mostly. I'm still waiting I insurance to see if I'll get my deductibles back, but they took the recovered camper and swapped us out for a brand new one of the exact model, and cut us a check for the stolen gear that insurance didn't cover. What camping world did your camper get stolen from?