I have ordered three times from camping world and everytime it was nothing but problems. I will tell you about the last time.

I ordered a automatic transfer switch for $129. The first time I ordered the order says oops there is a problem try again later. So I waited a little while and tried again this time a seemed to work. A few minutes later I recieved an email for two orders for the same item.

After a weeks worth of calling and a couple of hours on the phone it is still not solved. They are saying that the order got processed wrong and is stuck in there system I just want a refund . The last person I talked to gave me a different number to call , but now I. Have to wait until Monday because no one at that number can help me on Saturday even though they answered the phone.

Needless to say I will never order from them again. It would have been so bad but I needed the part and couldnt take our RV out because of it.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Awful. I've heard there are two happy days in the life of an RV owner : the day you take delivery and the day you transfer the title to the new owner ....