Los Angeles, California

Called to check on order that was ordered 7 days ago. Was on hold the first time for 15 min and then disconnected, second time on hold for 30 min and was told order had not shipped would be at least 10 to 14 more days before shipped.

I cancelled my order and will not ever order anything from Camping World. I'm not sure what else I can say other than don't order from camping world. I am trying to keep this nice when I am very pissed.

You don't do a system upgrade at the beginning of camping season whoever decided to do this was ***. All Corp thinks about is bottom line, they might want to start thinking about customer services and not lining their pockets.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have to agree. I am a new member to Camping World and placed my first order last over a week ago.

I was thinking that I have not receieved any notification of it shipping nor have I seen the items. In checking Camping Worlds system, I found out that my order is still processing.

This is ridiculous. Seeven days to process an order.

I have the same problem, except they charged my credit card twice and it took a week to get my money back. If they are having a system problem, they need to shut things down until it is repaired.

I was told the system was double charging a lot of the customers. I guess no problem as long as its not their money!