I went into camping world las vegas, and had my awning replacement approved by my insurance company.we were told it would take three weeks to make the awning, but when it came in, it turned out camping world ordered the wrong one!

so it took three more weeks, then an additional week to put it on. camping world told my insurance adjuster the coach was ready to pick up, but when I went all the way to vegas, the manager refused to release it to me, because they had changed the price on my insurance replacement and never notified my insurance company! and they wouldn't accept my deductible without the insurance company pahying their part...but no one ever notified my insurance company there was an adjustment, so how could my insurance company pay the difference? seems every time I file a complaint, it is forwarded to camping world, and then they are believed over me!

stay away from camping world, unless it is to buy products only!!!I will never get my coach fixed there again, nor will I recommend it, I will only tell my friends to run, don't walk, away...

Preferred solution: reimburse me for part of my deductible, for pain and suffering, and lying.

I didn't like: Service department, Service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments