2.0
Insurance Quality

On 2/20/17 CW charged my debit account the FULL amount and has yet to deliver or give an ETA.This is a bad practice.

I should not be charged until my product has shipped. You folks are essentially using my money interest free, like banks try to do, while I am being deprived of any interest on my money . This is not the industry standard and should be looked at and changed to comply. CSR stated that it should be back in stock by 3/1/17 and then of course it will have to be shipped out .

If I had ordered this from your competitor it would have been here today and at a cheaper price and far better consumer awareness . Still NO word on my Order at all ? . I am not a happy camper folks.

Give me an ETA or I will CANCEL this (order # 1023335) !!!! . You folks are not even remotely competitive and Customer service s off the charts to the negative side, Awful and Unacceptable once again !

Think you should know about what your company is doing .Wayne

Review about: Camping World Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Vale, North Carolina, United States #1296813

I bought 2017 5th wheel at camping world went to pick it up they had scratch the front can't get them to fix it I show them before I even hook up to it they said no problem 5 months later it is not fixed warranty work is really a problem you can take it to a camper place that sell your kind and get it fix quicker I will never buy another one from them