Placed an order on 5/24/15.Checked status several times because status seemed to be stuck onI Process.

I sent several emails using Contact Us on site, but got no answer. After very long wait I spoke with customer service. They said they just got a new computer system, but that my order had been shipped. Only received some of the order.

Again tried emails. Now I get a status of Back Ordered, with no expected ship date or other information. Again tried email, but no answer. Called again and complained about order, no response to emails, long wait on phone, and online status that shows Packing.

response was that new system was causing problems and caused increase in call wait times.

Really disappointed.Don't order anything you need or want soon.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments