Purchased 2 chairs online from Camping World US site.Chairs arrived on time straight from the manufacturer.

They arrived broken through UPS. UPS says it was improper packaging, supplier says its the shippers fault and Camping World who took my money just sends you in circles through there own office until you give up. Their site invites international shoppers and even asks how can they make it a better experience. I got it, deliver what you promised, product to my door in one piece.

on the 4th call CW finally said we don't take international returns at our cost.

Costs more to return than the original purchase and you can't return to their retail stores.Nice Job Camping World!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was after-sales service and unadvertised policies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World chair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments