1.9
Insurance Quality

13 Jun 15: Purchased brand new Jayco Jay Flight from Camping World of Denver. On this day, everyone was a rock star. Problems got solved. About 3 hours later, I was on the road.

26 Jun 15: During the first trip out, we discovered an electrical issue in which one of the turn signal/brake lights was causing a fuse in my truck to blow.

29 Jun 15: I called for and got a 2 Jul 15 appointment to drop the trailer off for warranty repairs.

2 Jul 15: Dropped of the trailer.

14 Jul 15: After not hearing anything for almost 2 weeks, I called the service department only to find out my trailer still had not been looked at.

17 Jul 15: They finally called to inform me it was ready to pick up. Just a few hours later, the Service Manager called me again to inform me that my trailer had been hit by someone in the lot, forcing it backward into another trailer, then left the scene.

20 Jul 15: I found out from my insurance company that any claim had to be filed with my insurance company under my collision policy that included a $250 deductible. For an incident where I was not in possession of my trailer!! Was advised to get a police report reference number.

26 Jul 15: After a few unanswered voicemails, I emailed the service manager asking if a police report had been filed on the hit and run and that, if so, I needed the report number for reference sake on the advice of my insurance company.

Over the following couple of weeks, I heard NOTHING from them.

6 Aug 15: I emailed a complaint to CW Corporate.

7 Aug 15: I got a call from the Service Manager (Imagine that!) but learned that no police report had yet been filed and that they needed to contact their insurance adjuster, then would call me back.

11 Aug 15: Called again after getting no call back. Was told exactly the same thing I had been told the previous call. They have to talk to their insurance adjuster and would call me back.

It is now 15 Aug and I have STILL have heard nothing from them. If you are in the market for a trailer/RV, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO ELSEWHERE!!! Camping World will forget who you are as soon as you drive off the lot after you buy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world warranty from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to "i bought the trailer over 2 mos ago, have been in actual possession barely over 2 wks, my brand new trailer is now damaged goods,plus the grief cw has dealt: i come get my stuff. cw buys it back for what is owed the cu on the loan".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unreturned phone calls, rude cusomer service and poor follow up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments