We cancelled an order the same day of purchase, sent email canceling, received confirmation email was received, 3 days later amount was taken off bank statement. 8 days later our account was overdrawn because CW re-charged our account without notifying us and reactivated our original order.

$1307 was involved so we didn't have money for the week end and still don't. GW said they credited but we still don't have our money. Their on line ordering is backlog logged 8000 emails and they didn't get to our order for 11 days, so they didn't read our cancellation notice and charged us again, 11 days later, then they said it was our fault for not waiting for their cancellation conformation!?

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT? They basically stole our money out of our account without notifying us, what thief would?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: $50 for the inconvenienc you caused me, are you kidding, Just the cost of hanging on the phone with their incompetent CS was that. I make $275 a day times 2 days is $550! the ONLY way for a company to improve is to hit their bottom line ADMIT FAULT !!!!.

I didn't like: Them stealing my money, Mislead and wasted our time.

Comments