Called to track an order placed 5 days ago.After spending 25 minutes on hold I was told that my order has not shipped yet and would not arrive for another 5 to 6 days because they had server issues and are still catching up with order from 10 days ago.

When I tried to cancel my order, I was told that this was not possible because my items where already "collected" or "picked" . So I requested expedited shipping as we are leaving on our trip in 4 days. apparently that was not an option either.

Unless you have a month to spare I would suggest that you order your camping stuff from Amazon.At least you will have what you need before you leave on vacation.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of online order from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments