1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I dropped my RV off at the Camping World off Route 295 (Exit 10) on July 20th.Today is July 29th and the technician has yet to repair the leveling jacks.

When I call the service department no one answers the telephone and the service manager is useless. The problem is very simple - the techs don't talk to the service writers, and the service manager does not check out the quality of the repairs. More important than that is that the service writers don't communicate with the customers. Twice I was told I could pick up my RV and each time I arrived (it's a 2 hour drive - one way), we tested the leveling jacks and discovered they were not working.

Shouldn't someone have checked the tech's work to confirm the repairs were made? Both times the service writer stated "they were working yesterday!" In the interim, the bill continues to increase - now we are replacing parts and I still don't know when my RV will be available. BTW - when asked how much the parts would cost me, I was informed that the writer didn't know the price and the parts department had yet to provide a price. Did anyone ask me if I wanted to spend more money on the jacks?

Nope. When is enough enough?

What ever happened to customer satisfaction?Does anyone at Camping World care?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of function-less service department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3200. Camping World needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments