1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I dropped my RV off at the Camping World off Route 295 (Exit 10) on July 20th. Today is July 29th and the technician has yet to repair the leveling jacks.

When I call the service department no one answers the telephone and the service manager is useless. The problem is very simple - the techs don't talk to the service writers, and the service manager does not check out the quality of the repairs. More important than that is that the service writers don't communicate with the customers. Twice I was told I could pick up my RV and each time I arrived (it's a 2 hour drive - one way), we tested the leveling jacks and discovered they were not working.

Shouldn't someone have checked the tech's work to confirm the repairs were made? Both times the service writer stated "they were working yesterday!" In the interim, the bill continues to increase - now we are replacing parts and I still don't know when my RV will be available. BTW - when asked how much the parts would cost me, I was informed that the writer didn't know the price and the parts department had yet to provide a price. Did anyone ask me if I wanted to spend more money on the jacks?

Nope. When is enough enough?

What ever happened to customer satisfaction? Does anyone at Camping World care?

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Function-less service department.

Comments