on 5-29-2015 i took our damon motor home in for service to have the relay switch fixed, dash air to be fixed, and satelite to be fixed, today is 7-20-2015, patric pneuenschwander called on 6-15-2015 said motor was ready to be picked up, went to pick it up nothing was fixed, and today they still have my satelite dish traveler.i have been lied to so many times that i can't remember.the general said he would get this took care of, guess what he lied to.

would like to know where my dish satelite is, and when some one will tell me the truth.thanks charles gibson.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $4500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments