I placed an order on June 3, 2018 for a Omnigo antenna kit. I would like to have this before we go camping on June 22, 2018.

We got the order on June 8, 2018. They sent the wrong item. So we called the next day to get this fixed. They where to send a call tag to have this item sent back, This was on June 9, 2018.

June 13, I took this package to Fed-ex and paid for the shipping back myself. I do the tracking on this item to know when they get it back. That was on June 19, I called to make sure they will reship the right item back to us and by Friday. Was told they could do that with 2nd day air, I agree.

Well June 21 I call to get the tracking so I will know where the item is, only to find that it is out of stock and will not be here Friday. MAD, oh yea, I called them not them calling me to say out of stock. So now I get a credit from them, But only on the item Not the shipping or the replacement plan I took out on this item. So here I go again to make a call to get shipping and replacement money back.

Was told should have the credit back by Monday June 25, 2018.

so I guess we will see. No one there has any clue to what they are doing...

Comments