I purchased a camper from them in January 2016 paid for it and not picking it up until 4/2016. When I called and asked when my warranty starts they told me from the day I purchased it. A good common courisity for them should have at least told me that when purchased it. A good sales person should have told me just to make a down payment and pay balance when I pick it up. The Sales Manager is so unprofessional. They treat you like you are stealing thnere product. when in fact there sole purpose is to extort as much out of you as they can. I have never ever made a deal where I had to sign something that if they meet your price it's your. My suggestion to you is to make a REDICULIOS OFFER AND MAKE THEM SIGN IT.

Fair is fair right?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dave2190 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service or product warranty and lied to me about the warrantty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of camping world sales manager. Camping World needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world sales manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

When you buy something and pay for it, that means it is yours.In fact they were nice enough to let you keep it there.

I've been in the retail business for 18 years and just purchased my very first camper from these guys. Great people. Very professional and knowledgeable.

They could have charged you storage if they wanted to.Be thankful.