3.3

Developed a water leak in a slide out on our motor home.This started back in October of 2014.

I took the motor home to Camping World for repairs as I had an extended warranty with them. I expected good service as they both sell and service RV's That was not the case. After 3 visits they still have no been able to fix it. Between the extended warranty and myself we have spent over $1700.00 trying to get it fixed.

Their location in Oakwood Ga. has not been able to fix it.

Now they want me to spend even more money while they try different things.DO NOT go there for service

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1800. conradar is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about rv repair at Camping World was service department , but reviewer liked todd willson. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments