28000 Sportsman's Dr, Rossford, OH 43460, USA
1.7
Insurance Quality

about three years ago me and my wife visit the one in Rossford oh we try to get a ran down use one in the 90"s to guide us through about rving we even had $5000k to down and a strong income verification and credit scores through the roof and still turn us down YES we are black so we like never mind they didn't want our little petty5k so I went back to the same location just in 12/2017 put 30k on the table they still could nt help I said to myself as I walk out with all that cash they SELL TO WHO THEY WANT TO SELL TOO my color green money is black and they don't want it. Look the owner of the company up online he look racist to me any fuccs cuz that's what they are in Racist Rossford RATS .

BLACK PPL STAY AWAY THEY DONT WANT US IN THERE NEW OR USED RVS THE GREETING PPL THAT GREET YOU AT THE DOOR IS VERY FUNNY ACTING THE FINNACE DEPARTMEENT PPL THINK THEY BUILT THE PLACE GIVNG US CRAZY LOOKS LIKE YALL *** IS NOT GETTING INTO NONE OF THESE UNITS WE DONT CARE IF IT HAD A MISSING ROOF OR WHEELS YALL SO RACIST.

GENAREL RV LOVES WHAT YALL DO TO PPL CUZ PPL GO THERE AND GET WAY MORE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE I SAY AND THEY HELP ABOUT 95% of THE PPL THAT WALKS THROUGH THERE DOORS WHILE CAMPING WACK RACSIT WORLD JUDGES BOOKS BY THERE SHAPE SIZES AND COLORS. BLACK PPL GO TO GENAREL RV THEY HELP US

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Comments

Understands ur Paynes but dat's da most hardest toread post evr.