Purchased hybrid camper with incomplete demo because hitch was not installed and after it was, place was closing.I took it home and when traveling had to do 30mi per hour due to improper installation of hitch.

I called Camping World when I got home and was told someone would be out to fix it. Someone came out and told me what was still needed. We set a time to meet for work, in the meantime, someone came to my house when I was at work and he left the hitch and parts on the ground in the driveway and never hooked it up. I ended up having it done personally and when I spoke to Ellen in service, she said that they gave me roadside assistance.

I didn't get road side assistance, they were supposed to come out and correct the incorrectly installed hitch and never did. I also told them of the electronic issues, my TV, DVD and radio had no remote so they gave me one. They relocated my TV and it hasn't worked since. Ellen doesn't return my calls.

The sales manager, John has tried to be as helpful as possible. He left me a message to call him and told me he would have Ellen call me. I am getting no satisfaction from service. My sister was going to come down to Camping World to shop and I told her not too.

I would not recommend this place to anyone.I lost three weeks of camping time, had to change plans for Memorial day weekend.

Review about: Camping World Installation.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments