Had taken my toilet in to buy a flush valve, was told they didn't have one!Needed my rv asap so purchased an upgraded China toilet and was assured by 3 employees that it would fit!

A man from service even said that it would work, also said that they had the valves for my old stool! So I purchased the valve and new stool and decided I would put the upgrade in later since I was short on time! Now I try to fit the upgrade and it will not fit any way, any how! Called and was told that there is a strict 90 day return policy!

Well I have a strict policy that if you don't know what you are talking about, you shouldn't be talking! Now I have a $200 toilet of no use, to me! Thanks Camping World, I have been a customer for 10 to 12 years now but no more!!! I will also NOT recomend anyone shop with you!

A $215 toilet will cost you so much more!Terrible customer service!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments