3.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am giving 2 stars for 1 Woodstock shipped our 2016 Keystone Carbon 5th wheel toy hauler from Florida because it was the floor plan we preferred 2 we got a descent trade value on our trade in.During our walk through my husband noticed the roof looked like it was coming unglued.

The tech said that is how the roof is made it will not give use any problems. He did notated the roof issue. The awning was also leaking, they fix the awning (or so we thought). After we got the camper home I was cleaning it, detail cleaning I noticed light coming through the front corner of the garage, my husband noticed the slide was not installed correctly and the awning was still leaking.

We returned the camper for repair. The slide and garige wher fixed properly, the awning still leaks. After our first trip we noticed the screen in the garage was halfway put in, this caused the screen to rip at the bottom. They only bolted one side of the L brackets on the screen frame.

When my husband went out West this summer the roof started leaking, he thought maybe something damaged it. He repaired the roof when he retarded. We had the camper for one year during the trip. After our trip in the fall we seen the roof is being cut buy the air conditioner in the same place, do this mean our roof is coming unglued in the front and blowing up on the AC unit.

Keystone warranty only cover the material of the roof not installer error. Keystone did say if we get the notation from Camping World they will replace the roof... Camping World can not find the notes from the sale. After the fall trip when my husband was coming off the floor he noticed the latter is separating from the camper at the top, now out of warranty we have a latter that we can not use.

Some of the screws are only in the side, did not make contact with the studs.

I love our camper it would be the perfect camper for my family if it did not have all these issues.We now have to pay $4, 000.00 for a new roof on a camper that is less then 2 years old.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with salesman and stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of keystone rv rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1337492

This seems to be a common issue with the Carbons.Mine (327) and others that I know about have had issues with the roof coming unglued.

KEYSTONE SHOULD WARRANTY THE ISSUE.

HAve the dealer write up a complaint that indicates no other sources of water or contanimation - just poor glue from the factory.

Keystone will usually authorize a half-*** repair.Meaning a re-glue or a roof replacement without addressing how smooth the underlying OSB is.

Keystone has lost lawsuits on this issue due to poor subsequent repair loss of value.

fblumberg
Howell, New Jersey, United States #1267325

Keystone has major delaminating issues with roof glue seam shortages and leakage my warranty said the roof was warranted for 2 years but we were forced to litigate. 7500 damage