I placed an order for some rv parts.I received a confirmation e-mail that they received the order.Two weeks later I had no parts,I inquired as to where the parts are.I should note that customers spend an average 10 minutes on hold to speak with a service rep.Service rep.said system had a problem he would call back in 15-20 minutes.he never called.2 days later and 10 more minutes on hold I cancelled my order.3 days later the order arrived,I have now tried on two occasions to get a return number,10 minutes on hold each time,they told me on Saturday I would have to wait for someone to call me back on Monday,It is now Tuesday afternoon,no one has called and when I call their Customer Service number I get a prompt that the number is disconnected.WTF is next?

bsstanley wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World recreational vehicle part for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments