All I am trying to do is to purchase a travel trailer at the advertised price (+tax + license) on campingworld.com in the states that have "freight & prep fees" are not applicable. So far I have contacted 6 dealers and none of which agreed to sell... I let you draw your own conclusion from there. Since this review website does not let me end here I will list out the dealers I have contacted & how my conversation with them went.

1. CampingWorld of Vacaville, CA - $900 inspection fees where CA is on the list of no prep fees.

2. Campingworld of Bakerfield, CA - Sale man disappeared after he promised to call me back.

3. Camping world of Hillsboro, OR - Saleman required $1600 set up fee where OR is on the list of no prep fee.

4. Camping world of LV - freight & prep (no on the list but I throw this in here too)

5. Camping world of St. George, UT - prep fee

6. Camping world of Salt Lake City, UT - Sale man wanted prep fee, I mentioned on the website said UT has not prep fee...it became recommended prep fee. I have the feeling he won't be calling me back.

Review about: Camping World Website.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Do NOT do business with them then. Erase them from your mind.