2.7

I cant even begin to explain how disgusted I am with my entire RV purchase experience.I am tempted to drop it off and tell Hillsboro, OR Camping World where they can shove it.

The Parts and Service department is a wreck, they never answer the phone, they leave voicemails that explain nothing and then its like pulling teeth to get in touch with someone! When our camper was "inspected" the awning was found to be damaged. They told us 7-10 days it would be in and replaced. A month and MANY phone calls later we find out it had come in wrong part, and been reordered.

A week after the expected arrival date of THAT one we started the tedious process of reaching a human again to get updates. Two days later when we finally did, the person had a difficult time getting information- like it was something only one person knew and couldn't just be looked up on a pc order form or something. We finally were told it was on back order and it could be "a long time". So, two MONTHS after purchasing the trailer, we brought it home without an awning,...and with a broken outdoor speaker cover, a missing miniblind wand, a missing propane cover, and a torn mattress (a foot long tear in the foot of the mattress)!!!!!

Imagine how thrilled we were to find these things!!! So we emailed the ONLY decent person we had been dealing with, Vicki in Sales. She forwarded the list to Parts and Service. On June 6th we received another call about the awning, with no information other than to call back.

Which we did. Many, many times. I left voicemails and email address. When I called again today I found out Jose is in Mexico on vacation now and he was the one who knew what was what with our trailer apparently..

It wasn't easy, but we finally found out why he called, The new awning came in! Damaged. So another was ordered, It's unknown if it was ordered express shipping or what the expected delivery date is, and Matt was "in the middle of dealing with another customer", so, you know, he couldn't sit there listening to us complain about something he "couldn't do anything about". When asked if he could at least order the other parts?

"We'll see what I can do..." was the response. Not one person has offered us anything other than these words, "well it happens a lot". This is disgusting. No one could get away with running a smaller business like this, but since you are a giant cooperation apparently its okay.

The awning wasn't even ordered until a month after it was supposed to be. Then the company who ships the parts keeps making mistakes and everyone just shrugs their shoulders and doesn't know what to do? Complete and utter garbage. I want to be compensated for the 2 and half months now that I hadn't been able to use my camper, for all the wasted time trying to get in touch with a human, then trying to find a human who knew what was going on, then for them treating US like WE were the ones doing something wrong, for all my wife's frustrated tears, the disappointment of my children when we had to cancel two camping trips because of all of this...

and not one person has stepped up to offer a god *** thing to attempt to make this right.When it is time to upgrade my trailer I will finally listen to all the other reviews and I will NOT go through the company, as the closest dealer here has left me feeling swindled.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: most of the above!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Vicki in sales.

I didn't like: Lack of communication in service department, Rv was damaged while in service bay, Difficulty getting human in service department, Parts ordered a month later than they should, Parts company makes many mistakes and is slow to ship.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments