I was just recently at Camping World in Richmond Indiana and I have had it with that store.It is like no one knows what is going on and they can't answer questions.

I called on a Tuesday to find out the cost of propane and was told the price. I asked what time they closed and was told 7pm. So the next day (Wednesday) I arrived at the store at 5:30pm to have my propane tanks only to be informed that they don't fill them after 5pm. No where like on the doors stating the store hours does it say they don't fill tanks after certain hours.

There is also a sign on the counter talking about fill propane tanks but it doesn't state certain hours either. This store has some of the worse customer service.

I have been in there 4 weekends in a row preparing for a vacation and every time I asked a question the person could not answer it or would push me off on to someone else and that person could not answer me.The store employees act they can't leave the counter they just point when you ask where something is and then I still can't find it cause they told me the wrong place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world propane tank refill. Camping World needs to "just get the store employees some training" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world propane tank refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments