Grafton, Wisconsin

Camping World Of Saukville, WHAT A JOKE!

Went to look at “toy haulers” with living quarters.(100K to spend)

It was immediately apparent to me that the customer or a sale is of little or no importance to them.

“I'm sorry but no one is available now to help you. NOTE; 4 people were sitting in their respective offices polishing their “door” knobs & 2 guys were laughing it up, BS’ing in he 5th cubicle.

“Here's an extremely dull pencil & a piece of paper.Wander around aimlessly & if you see something you like, write down the model # & then, maybe, just maybe we can find someone to help you!” After wondering around aimlessly for about a 1/2 hour I went in, frustrated & set the pencil & paper down at the receptionist & stated that I might return when they had some time available for the customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disrespect from management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of toy hauler. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toy hauler in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments