Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
2.5

I ordered a camper gave them a deposit and found out they never ordered it.Called them several times and was finally told they didn't order it and they would order that day.Three more days went by and finally I called the manufacturer and they said they just recieved the order and they would keep me informed as to the status of my order.

Have since called the dealer several times and in about three days they would return my call.

As a person who was in sales over 35 years

I know how important it is to follow up with a customer in a timely manner.As if it wasn't for customers we would not have jobs.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camper at Camping World was lack of attention, after-sales service and customer service , but reviewer liked pleasant salesman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments