I ordered the Travask sleepsack on May 30th.The website said then, and still says it is in stock and available for shipping.

I get a daily email telling me it's back-ordered. I have spent 30 minutes a day on the phone trying to get someone to pick up the phone so I can even ask what the story is --- after 30 minutes I give up and try again the next day. THEY HAVE ALREADY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD! I also tried the online help and got one email in response saying they were having problems with a new system...

that's all they said, no information about my order.I will never order from this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $167. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about travasak sleep system from Camping World was delivery delayed, disrespect from management and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments