2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I ordered a replacement fabric slide topper.The parts guy ordered it and said it would be in on Friday morning .

Approximately 10 days. So he scheduled the installation on Friday afternoon. He told me that he would check daily to be sure it was made and shipped So they could install it. Well on Thursday morning I called him to be sure it would be there for the Friday afternoon scheduled.

Installation. He never returned my call so not knowing if it was arriving on time I left a message with the installation. Guy to cancel the install since I did not know if the fabric would be there in time. Neither the parts guy or install guy called me back that entire day.

So I called the install guy Friday morning to be sure the installation. Had been cancelled. It had not so they canceled it then. So having not heard from the parts guy , I called again and left a message.

He never returned any calls. So Saturday I drove in and talked to him. He had no clue about the delivery and said he would call dometic Monday morning and then call me. Monday by 11 am.

Still no call. I drove into their place again. After 3/4 hours they finally located my item. A good thing because I was flying out for the summer later that day.

THEY NEVER EVER RETURN A CALL.HORRIBLE!

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments