I just bought a used 2013 Georgetown 377 10,000 miles from Camping World Syracuse, NY.I will never understand how you can sell a product you now nothing about these people ar useless right up to the sales Manager.

I offered $9000 below what they were asking, the sales manager pulls a rookie move and says he was insulted by my offer. I replied I don't know you from Adam so why should I trust you. Long story short they promised to make sure everything is in proper working order before its delivered to me. The PDI was a joke, they handed me over to Phil, not to bang the poor guy but I knew more about this RV then he did.

Anyway I got it home to my mechanic who had to spend an additional $1500 to get it in shape, LP sensor was shot, grey water sensor shot, hot water heater barely working, they promised all new batteries, not done, they were suppose to detail it, was filthy upon delivery.

If I didn't have to drive 5hours to pick it up I would have left it there.They are ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2013 forest river georgetown rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 forest river georgetown rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments