250 Parkway Dr, Lincolnshire, IL 60069, USA
Resolved
3.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 10

I called back to Camping World (on a whim) on their Catalog's Customer Service number and got a very helpful Customer Service lady who said "Yes" that she could see the previous price and could adjust to the sale price that was available when I add it and the two other items to my "Wish List".Additionally, although I was $2.00 short of Free Shipping, she was able to offer me that bonus.

The first lady was not able to assist me and was not helpful in offering to check the prices etc.; she said that they never know about what is on the on-line sales.

Now, though, I am once again a very happy Camping World customer.Sincerely, Nell48

Original review posted by user Aug 10

I had put 3 items on my wish list to purchase via their website; and when I went to purchase them the next day - the price on one item (the most expensive) had gone up by about $8.00..

There was no indication that the price on my item was a "one day only" or limited - when I called to ask about their mistake - the person (who was nice) stated that the Customer Service people know "nothing" about when prices change" or if there is any variation from day -to-day. Which meant there was no offer to review and return my item to the original Sale Price.

IF I had seen any notification on the site at the time this was a "One Day" sale, of course I would have place my order.I am very unhappy - I was the victim of a sort of "Switch & Bait" Scam from Camping World

Review about: Camping World Website.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: No assistance for correction of sale price.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments