I bought a new 2015 Winnebago Navion from Lakewood a year ago and a couple of times I started Onan generator and died after 5min.I took to Onan under warranty and is the fuel line from coach.

Camping World Lakewood,NJ will not fix problem. It's just a kink in fuel line and they said they don't do generators "Really" it's the Fuel line from the coach. A mistake made in production. I bought new for the warrantys and no one wants to step up and fix small problem.

DO NOT BUY from LAKEWOOD,NJ or PURCHASE WINNEBAGO.Kvngall@hotmail.com

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of camping world warranty from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was issues after buying and poor response of store, rude cusomer service, dishonesty and disinterest and quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

fblumberg
Lakewood Township, New Jersey, United States #1111066

They are professional liers and we need to band together as consumers and stop them. I bought a new camper 3 years ago and used it for 6 days its been in shop ever since the service girl Stephany accused me of lying, and has been awful and wont return calls ... Im out 24000 and they won honor any warranty.