I purchased 6 new tires in 2015 from Camping World. I was offered three choices good, better or best.

I chose the better option. One year later I experienced three blowouts and one tread loss on four of the tires. CW response is we have a 90 day return policy you need to contact the manufacturer. Nexen says we don't warranty tires on motor homes because the tires are not rated for motor homes.

That being the case CW put tires on my vehicle that they were aware we're a safety hazard for my family. I wouldn't purchase anything from them again. They recommended the tires and I had a very dangerous failure on four of the six tires.

I would also not purchase any tires from Nexen either as they we very rude when I contacted them. Said the would call me and I had to keep calling them to get a response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nexen Tire Roadian Ht Tires.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 19, 2016.

Comments

Does not surprise me. Any time C W touched my motorhome, nothing but trouble.

Ankeny, Iowa, United States #1201458

Why in thee *** would you go to an rv dealer for tires. You buy tires from tire stores.

For motorhomes you take it to aplce that does big trucks and has the ability to balance large truck tires. Where do you buy tires for your vehicle?

Surely you don't go to the dealership where you bought it........