State: New York City: Syracuse Product: Camping World Rv Part Replacement Clear all filters (1 of 11 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Camping World in Syracuse, New York - Parts dept. ordered wrong topper for class A slide out, or service does not know how to properly install it after two attempts.

2.3
When I needed a replacement topper for my slide out, I turned to Camping World thinking they were the best choice! I brought my motor home to them so they would be able to order the correct part. About two weeks later (8/16/17) they installed the part and I noticed it was different than the original, but thinking they knew what they were doing, I let it go. On my first outing with the new topper in place (Columbus Day weekend), I found that the topper collected copious amounts of water, making it impossible to bring in the slide without first getting up on the roof and brooming off the water! Camping world was reluctant, but did let me bring it in for an attempted re-install on 10/17/17. After 10 days, I finally got my motorhome back, HOWEVER, the problem with the water collection is still occurring. Of course, the service department and the Parts and Service Director will not acknowledge my phone calls or answer my emails!!! Looks like I am out $700 and still need to purchase a replacement that actually does the job.

Still no resolution from Camping world. Complaints sent to BBB and NY Attorney General for resolution!

Review
Service
Camping World Rv Part Replacement
Cons
  • Poor customer service and lack of follow up
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Camping World Customer Service