State: New York Product: Camping World Rv Repair Clear all filters (8 of 560 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Camping World - A Horrible Place in Syracuse NY

We bought a brand new 2019 Cougar tow behind to the tune of 40,000 dollars and it has been nothing but a night mare. We took it back Sep 1st and were told on Dec 1st that everything that we found wrong with it was fixed WE drove 2hrs to come and pick it up and most of the stuff was not fixed The cover to the hot heater is MIA We were so upset, The service dept, is very rude The employees apparently don't know how to fix the problems They more or less in not so many words called us liars about the refrigerator and the air conditioner not working right. We just know what to do now . I would never recommend this place to anyone. It is definitely a place to stay away from The Latremore Family Angry

Thx

Good evening Erin, Well where do we begin. I've already wasted more time and effort than I ever wanted to on this giant cluster *** The only thing I think of when i see or even here of camping world is the smell of *** coming out of storage tanks on an rv that was winterized at your facility, let alone a unit I just purchased!

Might want to check on all the other units to see if there still full of *** also. I may have gotten a little cranky, but honey just imagine me *** pissed. I'm over this whole thing! You guys dropped the ball and to be honest the whole store should get a complete makeover.

I'll be honest you've been a bigger help than that weseal mike, but you still gave me the run around. I totally understand why. Because you are as dumbfounded as i am that this has even come to this. To be honest, Id rather take my 20k cash back, and walk away.

I mean cash! Real money, money that was worked for! Im not some *** who fell into cash. I bust my *** and work for this *** up, corrupt system.

Ive done my time, I've seen alot. Thats why when I get the run around, Or mike sends the service tech to ask me whats going on this morning. The guy that cleaned house, fired 35 people when was hired. HE WAS THE MAN TO TALK 2!

What a *** He couldnt believe his detail team did that, said he was gunna fire people. Said I'll make them sit in there for 6 hrs and clean it for punishment, then I get there at all hours of the morning to still find it sitting there. Would you be upset yet? How about he tells me hes a big shot and to use his name anywhere in the country and he would take care of me.

How about he says get it back here and we will have it done today and I end up sleeping in it that night where I left it. This *** blamed the service tech for not locking it up or getting keys. I'm postive mikey just never said anything or gave a *** The service tech and Ashlee are the only 2 that have been helpful. Luckily I have a close friend whos an Attorney, I'm contacting the proper channel's, BBB, Attorney General, etc, etc.

Pretty sure im going to channel 9 news tomorrow just so we have a camera crew showing the whole world what a 2nd delivery of an rv looks like. I want copies of any and all paperwork envolved. From the title to the inspection. I want a title search done and i want to talk to the mechanic who went through this originally, just to ask how "they" (gotta b politically correct know days) lives everyday knowing he has no pride in "their" work.

Otherwise keep it on the lot. Im done *** around and playing games.If it took only 2 hrs and a test drive in the morning after all this,. Why wasn't it done yesterday? ?

Why is it , that almost the same exact time as yeaterday.. when i exploded , probably cause i was hangry did i drop it off and it sat all night with me sleeping in it watching, Protecting my investments, yes investments as in 2. I specifically told that *** mike to take care of that bike and there she sat . Cold and dirty.

Which your going to have clean prior to delivery I AM NOT KIDDING with that special ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION SYSTEM, that apparlently can be applied to bug splatter and dirt and grime and still protect the paint. I will not take delivery until you would feel comfortable driving with your family across country and the bike is clean. Should have u pay for the paint i scratched moving the *** thing because 1 again mike said hurry back with it and long story short bike was in back i didn't want to break my back lifting the tailgate and ended up scratching the *** out of 1 yr old paint. So maybe that might add to me being pissed on top of my wife and 3mth old sitting outside cause Mike kept putting that *** finger in my face saying 1 min im with another customer *** Like today.

I asked him to look what i have been *** about and he says my manager wants to see me i cant right now. STANDING IN FRONT OF IT. Thats when i said get the *** out of my face before i lay u out. In total disgust.

Ill stand in front of a grand jury and tell nothing but the truth. I also have no problem spending the rest of my life telling,and showing the world what a great time at camping world. Can u imagine a rolling billboard driving across the country and sitting in front of the CAMPING WORLD'S NASCAR SERIES hilbilly *** Big banner or maybe spray paint cause i just dont give a *** anymore. Telling everyone to go to my youtube videos showing the *** u send out the door.

Honey, i could care less about a detail, or bin door shocks, and what not but just tell me. Tell me for the luv of god. U sent me down the road not knowing where the lights ,mirrors, windshield wiper controls were located. No 1 even walked me out the door 2 say good bye let alone show me where anything was.

I figured it out . But imagine??? 60 yr old retired man or especially a WOMAN who TYPICALLY buys such a unit were to walk out blind sided or crushed buy the tailgate know 1 opened .Should we get started on the detailed walk through that i was raved about by Kelly ? Mister I think a ladder apparatus goes here.

What a dill hole. IVE GOT A GREAT IDEA.! MAKE THE SERVICE TECH WHO HAS BEEN THE GREATEST IN CHARGE OF THE PLACE, THE 2 GUYS WHO GET STUCK MOVING UNITS AND EMPTYING *** ALL DAY IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN *** PATROLLERS AND ASHLEE CAN RUN SERVICE, CAUSE APPARENTLY ANY *** CAN RUN CAMPING WORLD . "No disrespect ladies and gentlemen "I'm horrible with names" and Ashlee only cause she gave me her card.

Lol. CAMPING WORLD HAS TURNED A DREAM INTO A NIGHTMARE. THANKS. I will never return to your location after 2 jerkoffs try to flex on me.

Ill wipe the floors with the both of them. QUOTE END QUOTE. I'll get ahold of 9 news see if they or anyone wants a good story, cause you know we all luv that, in the morning and go from there. Nice neutral location.

Warm, lots of lights , camaras, the whole 9, Im gunna turn my frown upside down by showing the world how not to get treated. Again camping world has ruined the beginning of hopefully a great experience. But who knows, NOW EVERYTIME THE THINGS SQUEAKS,CREEKS OR MOANS . Im gunna *** regret the purchase.

Maybe ill send Newmar an update also on how there product is being resold. Im not a perfect person nor do I claim to be and I understand the ins and outs. Im not who your use to dealing with. But come the *** on Erin.

Youve been there 15 yrs. Do u want ur name on this. I know your better than this, mike on the other hand will always b a weasel. Im not quite sure how the saying goes but its kinda like this.

SNITCHES GET STICHES *** U WANNA RAT ME OUT 4 TELLING THE TRUTH. I ONLY TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY IVE BEEN TREATED. INSTEAD OF STICHES LETS JUST GO TO THE MEDIA. 5 yrs in the feds taught me enough to watch what I say.

Probably already sad 2 much as it is. Basically camping world sucks. I will not return to your establishment. Find another location.

For delivery. Its best for everyone involved especially me. Clearly me saying im upset is an understatement ! I WILL NEVER RETURN TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT FIND ANOTHER PLACE FOR DELIVERY!!!

MAKE SURE U WOULD FEEL LIKE U GOT A GREAT DEAL AND U WOULD DRIVE UR FAMILY ACROSS COUNTRY. REMEBER MY ELITE GOOD SAM GAVE ME A FREE INSPECTION AT ANY CAMPING WORLD AND ONCE I LEAVE SYRACUSE SOMEWHERE I WILL STOP 2 HAVE IT INSPECTED. CAMPING WORLD CAUSED ME TO BE LIKE THIS!!! IM PRETTY SURE I COULD HAVE SPENT 100K IN A BETTER WAY THAN TORTURING MYSELF WHILE BUYING AN RV.

THE NEXT 100K I SPEND WILL BE MAKING CAMPING WORLD RESPECT THE LITTLE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. Erin u have been kind and helpful thank you.

Tap to get Yahoo Mail On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 7:41 AM, Erin McClure wrote: Good morning Jeff-are you up? Erin McClure Delivery Coordinator Camping World Of Syracuse 7030 Interstate Island Rd Syracuse, NY 13209 P#315-451-1266 F#315-451-1492

View more comments (1)
Camping World Rv Repair
Cons
  • Anything about this place

Camping World in Hamburg, New York - Unhappy customer

2.3
On February 27th, we purchased a new 2017 Thor motor home, which had a few cosmetic /and minor repairs. Assured by Camping World that these would be taken care of requiring a few days in their shop. On 3/22/2018 the unit was returned to CW for the necessary repairs and additional claims . Questioning CW as to the repair time was subsequently advised they found additional problems caused by water infiltration they believed was coming from the roof. A call to Thor motors on 4/02/18 and 4/03/18 was advised by Thor they received claims on 3/13/18 and on 4/03/18 A 2nd claim was received with additional request for water infiltration. They assured me that both claims were approved. Because of our complaint to Thor, they said they were going to send a factory rep to CW. Thus we are going to have to wait another 2 weeks before we hear from them. As to date CW has not done any repairs,and will not start any repairs until they hear from the rep. It appears I am caught between Thor and CW ,about who will be responsible for the repairs. The consumer should not be caught up in this dispute. I believe CW should do everything to expedite this problem. With weather improving and plans to use our motor home are pushed back to a further unknown date.
Poor customer service

Camping World in Hamburg, New York - They just suck period!

They lie to your face, are deceptful, dishonest and simple a l *** poor company to deal with. Don't return calls, emails or text. Don't honor contracts. Replace parts only on paper. Parts never actually replaced. Keep your unit for weeks on end waiting for parts they never actually replace or intend to replace. Damage your unit while on their property and make you responsible to file an insurance claim for repairs. Never have i ever had to deal with such deceptful people in business. Good Sam ESP plan only good to wipe you *** with. Be warned. Stay clear.
Bad quality

Camping World in Syracuse, New York - Follow up to earlier post

A further follow up: When we ordered the motorhome at the show in Hershey PA, we were told it would be eight weeks because of the colors that we wanted on the inside and the outside, However if they were able to find one sooner they would let us know. They did find one within two weeks that they said was “just rolling off the assembly line now”. It could be delivered and we could pick it up in Syracuse. Two days before we were scheduled to come up to Syracuse to pick it up, our sales person texted me to tell me that the unit was not there and wouldn’t be there for a couple more days. They delivered it to Harrisburg PA. We had made several arrangements to be able to go to Syracuse the day stated so we pushed back and the salesman agreed that he would go down to Harrisburg and bring the unit back himself. The Thor ACE 30.4 we ordered from them at the show in Hershey PA had two air-conditioners and a 5500 watt generator with a 50 amp service hook up. First stop we made on the walk-through was to the electric hook up to the motorhome. Technician said “here’s your 30 amp hook up“. That is when we questioned if this was the correct motorhome. Of course, they said it was an oversight! We even had a text from the salesman the same weekend of the show telling us it was a 50 amp service because of two air-conditioners. Ironically we found out later from someone who works there that this was the third time that had happened that day alone! Anyone would think this was a regular practice for them to try to get over on customers! We held firm and said we were not going to take that motorhome. Question: Did the salesman actually drive it all the way back up from Harrisburg and not notice it wasn’t equipt with what we ordered?? By the way it had 1700 miles on it. Indiana to Harrisburg to Syracuse???? They brought another one around that was on the lot that had some minor changes to the colors we requested but we were OK with that. We went through the motorhome with a fine tooth comb looking for anything that needed to be fixed before we signed and pulled it off the lot. Two major issues we had were the electromagnetic system holding up the above cab bunk we’re missing and the rear camera was not working. We were assured those and any other issues we had would be rectified before we took the motorhome off the lot. After a couple of hours one of the people from the sales team told us they would not be able to put the electromagnets in. We would have to bring it home and then bring it to another service department two hours away to have that fixed. Why would anyone take $85,000 motorhome off the dealers lot knowing they had to bring it somewhere else to get something fixed?? We later found out that the rear camera wasn’t working either and we would have to do the same with that! Again, who would except delivery of a motorhome that has to be brought back to another dealer to be fixed… Especially with all the horror stories of how the dealers hold them for weeks and weeks and weeks fixing them. Needless to say, that’s when we said we wanted out of the deal and our deposit back. We called the dealership the following day on our way home and spoke to someone in the finance department who said they would refund the deposit back to our bank as soon as possible. We’ve heard nothing since then. No, not even a phone call from our salesman… Not a call from the head of the sales department who we worked with as well… No one! Crickets!!! It would appear that they regularly use a tactic of bait and switch, as well as expecting customers buying a brand new motorhome from them to bring it to another dealership to get it fixed. All in I believe we spent upwards of $900 that weekend in a failed attempt to buy a brand new motor home from Camping World I will say this… Everyone there was very very pleasant. Of course in hindsight they would be when they’re trying to rip you off. Beware if you’re buying anything from Camping World.

2.0
Camping World - Rv Repair Review
During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has promised in writing to repair the damage and other "minor" issues with our New Thor Vegas (like the propane meter not working). kingston CW personnel have also stated in voice mail that they would order nod repair the broken, ripped, or malfunctioning parts yet 3 months later Kingston CW has failed to deliver. Politicians show more integrity and competence. Afterthree months of no service and demonstrated and documented bad faith, Kingston Camping World shows a criminal lack of ethics and disregard for safety.
CWareGreedyThieves

Trust me as an insider, it starts at the top with CEO Marcus the bully thief Lemonis, all the way down and throughout ball of the dealerships. They are all dishonest untrustworthy scam artists.

Order processing issue

Camping World in Wallkill, New York - TV cable still not repaired

2.2
Brought the camper to Camping World because TV cable was not working. They had told me it was fixed but they did not test it because they didn't have cable to test it. Took the camper out cable still did not work. I brought it back a week or so ago they said they would take care of it. They have not worked on it and it is still sitting in the yard. It costs me time and money to bring this camper back and forth. I think Mr. Marcus should look at his own company instead of buying other companies on his TV show. Very unhappy Thank you Patrick Mulholland
Camping World Rv Repair
Cons
  • Fact i have to keep taking camper up for same issues
Preferred solution
just want it fixed correctly and be able to get my camper back home asap.

Camping World - Review in Dealers category from Clayton, New York

I bought my first and last RV from camping world of Syracuse NY this place just wants to sell with no service,I had a tail light problem on my toy hauler so what they did in short was cut the wire to two of the tail lights so now I only have left and right lights and not the led light I am suppose to have across the rear of trailer will never take any thing to them I'll fix it my self yours Steven Volles Fayetteville NY
Review
#871996 Review #871996 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Camping World Rv Repair Review from Clinton, New York

2.0
Took our coach in for service on leveling jacks and a leaking sprayer hose. The had it for 3 months and it still wasnt fixed. While there, someone tried to break in damaging the door lock such that it couldnt be opened from the outside. The jack system and hose were not fixed and we had to order a new door lock ourselves and install it. Took our coach to Syracuse CW, and they diagnosed the problem. LC store never returned calls or emails from Syracuse store.
Camping World Rv Repair
Cons
  • Worst customer service

Contact Camping World Customer Service