1.5

I bought a new class B motorhome.The first time I used it it would not lock.

I took it back to camper world in Redding and they sent me to dodge they thought they had it fixed but I got home and it did not lock. I told them to call Winnibago and they said it was a Dodge problem, I have had it 3 months and used it 2 times not locked either time. The manager at camper world is a real *** and acts like it is my problem. I told him to just give my money back and we would both be happy .

H e said I lost $40,000 when I went out the door.Advice do not buy from camper world if you want service or help!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with bruce the salesman and stated that there is a room for improvement of rude cusomer service and justin asst manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2015 winnebago travato. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 winnebago travato in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments