2.0

Update by user Jun 07, 2015

Camping world would not even contact me after insertion if this complaint

Original review posted by user May 07, 2015

We are very disappointed with Camping Worlds sales and delivery procedure with the delivery with our new Winnebago Minnie to say the least. We received our new minnie which should of been thoroughly checked out and in running condition only to find out we had no trailer brakes. Then we find out our Atwood furnace is inoperable at our first camping outing (it was 36 degrees inside the trailer) Also our outside stove vent flap was broken when unlocked from outside. My wife, called Camping World in Asheville and they referred us to the service department. The service call did not go well with us. We were told they are not authorized to do service on Winnebago and said we need to go to another dealership. This is ludicrous! We purchase a Brand new, not fully operational trailer from them and we are pushed away as soon as we drive away. All we wanted is for our new purchase to be safe and in working order before we left the dealership.

I have made an appointment to get service on this furnace at another dealer near me at my own expense. I also need a new range hood outside flap as it was broken when it was unlocked from the outside. Buying at a Camping world especially the one in Asheville, NC is a gamble. Go to a dealer who can service what they sell.

Ed & Eva Higginson

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Sales person.

I didn't like: Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 07, 2015.

Comments