2.0

Update by user Jun 07, 2015

Camping world would not even contact me after insertion if this complaint

Original review posted by user May 07, 2015

We are very disappointed with Camping Worlds sales and delivery procedure with the delivery with our new Winnebago Minnie to say the least. We received our new minnie which should of been thoroughly checked out and in running condition only to find out we had no trailer brakes. Then we find out our Atwood furnace is inoperable at our first camping outing (it was 36 degrees inside the trailer) Also our outside stove vent flap was broken when unlocked from outside. My wife, called Camping World in Asheville and they referred us to the service department. The service call did not go well with us. We were told they are not authorized to do service on Winnebago and said we need to go to another dealership. This is ludicrous! We purchase a Brand new, not fully operational trailer from them and we are pushed away as soon as we drive away. All we wanted is for our new purchase to be safe and in working order before we left the dealership.

I have made an appointment to get service on this furnace at another dealer near me at my own expense. I also need a new range hood outside flap as it was broken when it was unlocked from the outside. Buying at a Camping world especially the one in Asheville, NC is a gamble. Go to a dealer who can service what they sell.

Ed & Eva Higginson

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales person and stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of camping world delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23600. Camping World needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments