Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a new travel trailer from camping world in Lowell Arkansas on7-24-17 after the haggling ( they insisted on financing through them ) I aquired my own financing. After the show out and I had left I realized they never handed me any keys..I had traveled from out of state to purchase...after a call to the dealer the next day they said they would put them in the mail...a week went buy...I called again....they said the keys had been lost...and would be ordered several weeks go by I make another call take pictures of the lock codes and e mail them to the service dept,sales person (Brian collar)and the business manager (Steve meek) and they Sid keys would be here shortly...still no keys when they finally mailed keys it was snail mail and not overnight...but guess what wrong keys...after researching I found the key numbers and the place to purchase them. A whopping $2.99 per key...talked to the sales person( Brian collar) a few days later the business manager (Steve meek) give them the part numbers and where to get them.....I purchased the TT on 7-24-17 and now it's 9-20-17..still no keys....camping world couldn't hit thier *** with both hands.....worst place ever stay clear of camping world....buy from a dealer that cares!

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments