1.7

This review is directed directly at management.Our salesman was fantastic!

The service and customer satisfaction at camping world in Wood Village, Oregon is horrible. Day one we picked out a brand new RV. Test drove it and decided it was the one. Wrote up the paperwork and did a walk through to create a punch list of minor repairs to address before delivery.

We were told we'd need to wait a week and half to take delivery. No problem, we waited. Arrived on our deliver date which was a Saturday to find NOTHING was taken care of. Their excuse, everyone must have left early on Friday.

We had trip already planned, so we took delivery. First trip out was a nightmare. Water leaks EVERYWHERE, slide outs didn't work. Blinds wouldn't stay open, couldn't get the cameras to work, the dump line didn't line up with the bin, so we couldn't dump the tanks...the list goes on and on.

All this on an RV we paid over 100k for. I call to get a service appointment and they tell me the are booked out for a month and a half. Unbelievable, please don't waste your time and money at camping world. Fleetwood, the maker of our RV hasn't been much help either.

They've washed their hands of the problem as well. Although they did offer to make me an appointment at one of their manufacturing plants.....in a month!

My RV is sitting in storage, not useable, and the answer I get from camping world is " we are human".No apology, and no solutions.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Hey Pete, I may need to join you in class action lawsuit! I feel they are taking money by deceiving, not providing the service or the goods

Wenatchee, Washington, United States #902725

WE ARE ALSO GOING THROUGH THE SAME KIND OF DEAL WITH THEM, SALES DEPT SAYS ONE THING SERVICE ANOTHER AND THE TWO NEVER COMMUNICATE.I WROTE THE CEO OF CAMPING WORLD, AND NO RESPONSE AS OF TODAY.

WE ARE INTO THIS TRAILER $40k BUT STILL SLIDE OUTS NO GASKETS TO KEEP THE WIND AND BUGS OUT ON THE SLIDE OUT.

BATTERIES NEVER HAD WATER IN THEM SO THEY DIDN'T WORK, WE BOUGHT AN EXTENDED SERVICE AND NOTHING IS COVERED BY IT.SORRY WE EVER WENT THERE.

to ANGRY WOMAN Portland, Oregon, United States #1083739

I have spent everything I have to get a camper to live in $50000...I am spending my Christmas holiday in Camping World parking lot. I think if things are not fixed by Monday, I will join Pete in a Class Action Suit...

Lynn Haven, Florida, United States #879554

The service for this company is horrific ? They are the worst service companyon the face of this earth!!! Let's stop talking and join me on a class action suit and then maybe our concerns addressed and put camping world where they belong " out of business"!!!!