Went in Camping World's new location in Jackson MS and had the displeasure of meeting maybe the rudest salesperson I've ever come across in my lifetime.He was rude from the second we met.

We wanted to look around but first he had to have my name, phone number etc. I guess I understand that but he seemed mad at us immediately. My wife said we really just wanted to look at campers on our own but he wouldn't allow that. Said he couldn't allow people to just walk around un escorted on the lot.

That is a really strange policy if in fact it even is their policy. The other three dealers we went to allowed it. I got the impression that he was the either the manager or someone from corporate that was there to get the business running because he said he had been busy trying to get their business license or something and that they had only been open for a few weeks . I told him my truck would only pull 7000 lbs and I was not interested in looking at anything heavier.

He took me to a 7500 pound camper and then got mad when I said it was too heavy. I accidentally stepped on his foot exiting the camper and he yelled "g$d@mmit, sh%t!" I don't even like writing those words and can't believe he yelled it in front of my wife.

We promptly left and don't ever plan to return.I will be buying a camper in the next couple of weeks but not from this place.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rv camper sales from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude salesperson. Author liked the most campers if i had been able to look. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Brandon, Mississippi, United States #993165

I am the salesman that you stepped on my foot when you jumped off the stairs and I accidentally said sh%t!but nothing else and not what your exaggerating I said.

I apologize. I have never said the Lords name in vain. I knew what weight you requested and was unsure of it until we walked out there. I quickly let you know it was heavier than you wanted when you jumped off the step onto my foot.

You never even said I'm sorry but started yelling that you had told me the weight you were looking for and that you were already mad at me already for asking you questions about what you were looking for. I said the weight is not on my inventory sheet. I apologize for the policy to sit down and find out what your looking for first so you don't have to walk a hot black top with 250 units on it. They are all new and we are still learning the inventory.

More have rolled in that are the weight that your looking for and Camping World is selling them for very close to their cost. You don't have to worry about running into me because I got fired over me letting the word sh%t!

Brandon, Mississippi, United States #993162

I am the salesman that you stepped on my foot when you jumped off the stairs and I accidentally said Sh*t but nothing else.I apologize.

I have never said the Lords name in vain and did not say what your exaggerating that I did. I knew what weight you requested and was unsure of it until we walked out there. I quickly let you know it was heavier than you wanted when you jumped off the step onto my foot. You never even said I'm sorry but started yelling that you had told me the weight you were looking for and that you were already mad at me already for asking you questions about what you were looking for.

I said the weight is not on my inventory sheet. I apologize for the policy to sit down and find out what your looking for first so you don't have to walk a hot black top with 250 units on it. They are all new and we are still learning the inventory. More have rolled in that are the weight that your looking for and Camping World is selling them for very close to their cost.

You don't have to worry about running into me because I got fired over me letting the word sh*t slip out when you stepped very hard on my foot.I hope your satisfied and may God bless you.

Brandon, Mississippi, United States #993158

I am the salesman that you stepped on my foot when you jumped off the stairs and I accidentally said *** but nothing else.I apologize.

I have never said the Lords name in vain. I knew what weight you requested and was unsure of it until we walked out there. I quickly let you know it was heavier than you wanted when you jumped off the step onto my foot. You never even said I'm sorry but started yelling that you had told me the weight you were looking for and that you were already mad at me already for asking you questions about what you were looking for.

You don't have to worry about running into me because I got fired over me letting the word *** slip out when you stepped very hard on my foot.I hope your satisfied and may God bless you.