I wanted to trade in a Travel Trailer and purchase a new one.I drove 3 hours to the lot that had the one I wanted.

I knew I was upside down on the trade in. The listed price had the "ask for best price" listing. Some how after the 3 hour drive the price went up $10,000. So a 3 hour drive home and no trailer.

After dealing with other companies and dealerships, I reluctantly talked to Camping World again. A reasonable deal was made and I dragged my trailer the 3 hours up there. Oh wait, the new trailer was not ready to go. 4 hours later and some rigging on the lock to shut the outside kitchen door, along with the surprise $150 charge to change over sway bars, I was back on the road.

An inspection was done and numerous issues were found and not corrected at the dealership. I spoke with customer service and gave the young lady who was very polite an earful. She did help me locate a shop to get all the warranty work done.

I will never buy a trailer not will I recommend anyone to go to Camping World.But I will use the gift card they gave me for their store.

Review about: Camping World Trade-in.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments