1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Where do I begin?!I found a 1992 class A Thor motorhome on RV trader for a good price that I could afford.

When walking through the RV I asked if it had been completely inspected and everything worked fine. I noticed a bunch of caulking around the seems of the RV and asked if all the water leaks had been repaired and resolved. I was told yes. I noticed some interior water damage and was fine to do the repairs.

The salesman told me adamantly they had completed a 12 point inspection. So, I gave them my card for the amount they were asking for the RV and didn't seem worried about my purchase. 3 days later I take my new purchase up to the mountains where I stayed at a nice RV park with all the power, water etc. It became warm enough that I had to turn on the A/C.

That worked beautifully! However a week later the weather began to change and it rained for 4 days straight and dropped in temperature enough that I needed to turn on my heater. What do you know, the heater didn't work, then I realized my water heater didn't work my GFI outlet was failed so I couldn't even plug in space heaters. RVers tried to help me find the fuse box but to know avail no one could!

And lastly, I have water leaking in my ceiling that is now going down to the electrical areas!I'm more than peeved!!

It one thing to buy an RV for a private seller and expect this shadiness, but it's not expected when buying from a large company who seems reputable!Buyers be very, very weary of this place and stay away if at all possible!!!!!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments